System Team Lead/Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead a team of System engineers in the field of Computer Vision systems, including 3D Imaging, Sensing technologies, Computer Vision and SLAM platforms (including multiple sensors, cameras and optics).
- Lead integration and optimization of a state of the art System-on-a-chip (SoC) that includes multiple computing systems and Computer Vision accelerators
- Lead integration and optimizations of innovative depth sensor technology, and optical modules.
- Lead system definition, design and integration of an advanced sensing module used in the fields of AR/VR, Robotics, and Mobile, in collaboration with HW and SW teams, experimental work and data analysis and characterization measurements.
- Cross-team and cross-discipline technological project leadership
- Cooperation with partners and subcontractors
Required Skills and Abilities
- BSc Physics or Electrical Engineering from a leading university
- At least 10 years of proven experience in system engineering of a complex systems. Vast knowledge in SoC integration is a must.
- In depth experience is advanced depth sensing technologies and/or tracking systems.
- Extensive hands-on system integration experience
- Knowledge in electo-optics systems and principals
- Project leadership experience.
- Excellent personal and leadership skills
- Key Advantages:
- Knowledge in Computer Vision systems including SLAM, Neural Networks (CNN), etc.
- Knowledge in CMOS image sensors, laser diodes and Optics integration.