Verification Team Leader
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work on exciting and advanced SoCs for image processing and computer vision applications.
- Hands-on verification of SoC units, using advanced testbenches and tools
- Lead a team of verification engineers
- Overall responsibility for the company’s VLSI verification activities
- Verification environments creation, using SystemVerilog and UVM.
- Units and chip level test plan creation
- Implementation of test plans, test writing and debug
- Functional and code coverage of the design and test plan
- Simulation hardware accelerators (Synopsys Zebu) responsibility
- Leading a team of verification engineers
Required Skills and Abilities
- Sc. or higher in Electrical Engineering or computer engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in Verification and/or IC design.
- Outstanding technical expertise in the successful completion of multiple VLSI implementation and verification projects.
- Programming languages: C, Verilog, SystemVerilog, scripting, are a must.
- Experience with, and thorough understanding of up-to-date RTL design, simulation and verification methodology, tools and languages.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work closely with a variety of individual contributors and managers from different functional groups.
- Experience as a team leader is a must