- Be part of the Automation team responsible for quality and testing of an advanced Image Processing and Computer Vision System product in the field of 3D, SLAM and AI.
- Develop, enhance, and maintain tests automation systems for an Advanced Image Processing and Computer Vision System on multiple Operating Systems.
- Execute the Automation and Validation process in the company including the analysis and reporting of measurable metrics and KPIs to track the quality of our product.
- Sc. in Electronic Engineering or Computer Science.
- Knowledge in the following programming languages: C++ – Must.
- Knowledge in Object Oriented Programming and Design – Must.
- Knowledge in at least one of the following programming languages: Python\Java – Advantage
- Knowledge in one of the following scripting languages: shell, cmd , adb scripting – Advantage
- 2 years of experience in C++ Programming – Advantage.
- Hands on experience in Developing and using Test Automation tools – Advantage.
- Experience in Windows, Linux, and Android environments – Advantage
- Experience in multidiscipline products that include electro-optical modules, Image processing, and/or Computer vision algorithms – Advantage
- Strong Personal skills. “Can do”, “Get the job done” attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.