• Be part of the Automation team responsible for testing and quality of an
advanced Image Processing and Computer Vision System product in the field of
3D, SLAM and AI.
• Develop, enhance, and maintain tests automation systems for an Advanced
Image Processing and Computer Vision System on multiple Operating Systems.
• Execute the Automation and Validation process in the company including the
analysis and reporting of measurable metrics and KPIs to track the quality of our
• B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent – Must.
• Knowledge in Object Oriented Programming and Design – Must.
• 1 years of experience in C++ Programming – Must.
• Knowledge in Python programming languages- Advantage
• Knowledge in one of the following scripting languages: shell, cmd , adb scripting– Advantage
• Experience in Linux environment – Advantage.
• Hands on experience in Developing and using Test Automation tools –Advantage.
• Experience in Windows, Linux, and Android environments – Advantage
• Experience in multidiscipline products that include electro-optical modules,
Image processing, and/or Computer vision algorithms – Advantage
• Strong Personal skills. “Can do”, “Get the job done” attitude.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.