- Work on advanced SoCs for image processing computer vision and AI applications.
- Go through ALL stages in chip design: micro architecture, RTL coding, formal verification, verification and debug, support backend, timing, area and power optimization, design for test, package design support, test patterns – full chip lifecycle from concept to high volume manufacturing.
- RTL coding
- Design simulation verification
- Logic synthesis
- Static timing analysis
- Design for test
- Work closely with backend engineers on physical implementation.
- Sc. or higher in Electrical Engineering or computer engineering. )University)
- At least 3 years of experience in IC design.
- Outstanding technical expertise in the successful completion of multiple VLSI implementation projects.
- Preferred experience in video processing blocks design.
- Experienced in authoring microarchitecture documents for complex SoCs blocks.
- Experience with, and thorough understanding of up-to-date RTL design, simulation and verification methodology, tools and languages. SystemVerilog and UVM are preferred.
- Experience with synthesis, STA and constraints.
- Experience in low power design techniques, Verilog, UNIX Scripts, C,Perl,Phyton Tcl.
- Experience with systems using embedded ARM or DSP processors is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work closely with a variety of individual contributors and managers from different functional groups.