- Work on advanced SoCs for image processing computer vision and AI applications.
- Go through ALL stages in chip design: micro architecture, RTL coding, formal verification, verification and debug, support backend, timing, area and power optimization, design for test, package design support, test patterns – full chip lifecycle from concept to high volume manufacturing.
- RTL coding
- Design simulation verification
- Logic synthesis
- Static timing analysis
- Design for test
- Work closely with backend engineers on physical implementation.
- 4th year Electrical Engineering student with a minimum grade average of 85
- Preferred knowledge in Perl / Phyton
- Preferred knowledge in C
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work closely with a variety of individual contributors and managers from different functional groups.